December at last… We can finally jam out to our favorite Christmas tunes and deck out our house with lights without anyone judging anymore… ‘Tis the Season! (I love saying that). Has anyone started their holiday shopping? I usually shop in November and throughout the year if I find something that’s perfect for a family member or friend, but there are always a few things to pick up in December. We do Secret Santa in our families, so we don’t find out who we have until Thanksgiving. Sometimes it can be tricky picking out the perfect gift. Today’s post is all about the perfect gift for ‘her’… whether it be your bestie; your wife; girlfriend; sister; friend… I’ve got some fun ideas for you! ;)
- Kate Spade Mug– this is the perfect gift for a Secret Santa for someone at work or someone you may not know as well. It’s cutesy and fits a warm cup of Joe while looking pretty and classy. Anyone could use a cute travel mug.
- Daniel Wellington Watch– the first gift I ever received from Eric was a watch and it is still my favorite piece of jewelry to this day! It carries so much meaning and also goes with so many outfits ;) A watch I have seen all over and love is Daniel Wellington… if you want to give someone a nice gift that she’ll love, try one of these.
- Cozy Slippers– Who doesn’t love a cute pair of slippers? This is an item on my wish list. I haven’t had a decent pair of slippers in years and I’m dying for a cute pair I love!
- Puffer Vest– A Little Puffer goes a long way… And this red one is so festive! I love puffer vests because they are a great transition between a coat and a thick sweater. They give warmth to your core and can be worn outdoors when you aren’t ready to pull out that heavier coat. I love the look of it with a long sleeve shirt.
- Kendra Scott Necklace– When in doubt, Kendra Scott to the rescue! My favorite piece of hers is the Rayne necklace that comes in so many beautiful stones and colors.
- Pom Pom Beanie– This is the cutest hat and under $20! Perfect for a Secret Santa Exchange or a little something extra for Christmas ;) It will be perfect all winter long!
- NARS lipgloss– If you’re a guy shopping for your gal, don’t ever gift her beauty products… that’s a dangerous territory unless she asks you specifically… just saying! I included this for anyone shopping for their sister, mom, friend- not significant other! Same goes for the mascara below ;) Anyway, I love a good lipgloss. I have them in just about every purse I own. They are such a simple way to make yourself look a little more put together!
- Baublebar Earrings– I just hopped on the Baublebar train and I’m not mad about it… I took advantage of some cyber Monday deals and got some serious knockout earrings for the season! I can’t wait to show you! Go ahead and browse the site… they have such cute items to choose! And if the gal you’re gifting loves monograms, look no further. They have some great pieces for you!
- Bobbi Brown Mascara– this is the best mascara, ever. My mom and sister both wear it and when my current one runs out, I’m going to get more. If you’re using this list to gift yourself (go you), this is a little treat :)
- Plaid Scarf– Because nothing says ‘Tis the Seas like plaid. This is a cozy beautiful scarf that is perfect for the holidays.
- Cozy Mittens– these cute cable knit mittens come in three colors and are the cutest little accessory to your winter outfit! They’re only $10 too. WIN!
- Tory Burch Perfume– Eric gave me Tory Burch perfume for Christmas two years ago and it’s my favorite ever! It has such a great scent and the bottle is so pretty… not that a bottle really makes that much different, but I’m such a sucker for marketing… Anyway, I’ve been using a new perfume lately and I’m doing a whole post on it next week, so get ready! :)
- Choker– Chokers are SO in right now and look great with a long sleeve v neck. I love this wrap one and it makes the perfect gift for your ‘with-it’ friend :)
That’s it for me! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! XXo