The Holidays are upon us! Can you believe it? And while Christmas is still 6 weeks away, it’s never too early to start shopping for gifts. If you’re like me, you like to be ahead of the game. Today I’m sharing a gift guide for any special gals in your life like your mom, sister, friend, girlfriend, wife– heck, even yourself! They are all under $100 with the majority of them under $50 :)
1.Infinity Scarf: I add a scarf to my winter collection every year. Love this scarf with a solid black sweater and denim for the holidays :)
2. Kate Spade Picture Frame: I have this frame and it’s a classic. Sometimes a beautiful frame with a favorite picture is the best gift to give! Gift them a memory ;)
3. Beanie Hat: This is perfect for a Secret Santa Gift. So cute & cozy!
4. Puffer Vest: I got my puffer vest 6 years ago and it’s still an item I wear every year, all cool-weather long. This one is under $50!
5. Nest Candle: I’m telling you, the Birchwood Pine puts me in the Christmas spirit like no other scent can! A friend introduced me a few years ago and I burn through one every season. I light it just about every night! LOVE :)
7. Crystal Ear Jackets: I think these pretty earrings are so snazzy! I bought them for my sister last year. They make any casual outfit a little more stylish. They have a great price point for a gift too ;)
9. Slippers: I love wearing cozy slippers during the winter. One of my favorite seasonal staples ;)
10. Diptyque L’eau de L’eau Perfume: This is my absolute favorite scent that will forever remind me of our Santa Barbara babymoon trip when I wore this for the first time.
11. Sam Edelman Mules: I’ve hopped on the mule trend and I’m all about it. I think Sam Edelman makes a great pair! I love the black- classic!
12. Snoopy Christmas Sweater: Everyone needs a fun Christmas sweater and Snoopy does not disappoint! Love the festive red color too :)
13. Bobbi Brown Lip Set: A set of 4 glosses for under $40? Yes, please! Love these colors for the Holidays :)