Happy Monday Loves!
I don’t know if you’re the same way I am, but after Christmas, I quickly start thinking about spring. It must be the warm Austin air and sunshine making me crave floral prints and color in my wardrobe again. I somehow am ready to skip the winter fashion and am ready for the next season. Clearly, I’m not alone. Light and bright dresses, skirts, tops, and bags being are making their way back into stores again. I found so many gorgeous pieces that I decided to start a spring wish list so I can keep track. A few of them would actually be great for Valentine’s Day too :) These are in no particular order (because every time I click this post, the images jump around)… sigh. What piece do you like best?
Here are my favorites:
* White Stone Tote * I thought this tote would be perfect for lighter outfits. It comes in this stone white color as well as black and is under $100. It’s the perfect size for carrying lots of extras besides your wallets & keys. I also love the faux leather material. Too pretty!
* Tassled Mules * These tasseled mules might be the cutest shoes I’ve seen! They come in 4 colors and I absolutely adore them in this sand shade. I wish I had snagged them in pink before they sold out! Rats! They’re what I like to call “casual chic”…
* Blush Pleated Skirt * Can we talk about how fabulous pleats are this season? I just ordered my first mini pleated skirt for Valentine’s Day and I can’t wait to receive it! I love this pretty blush pink skirt that would be great with a white turtleneck or cute bodysuit :)
* White Bell Sleeve Blouse * You can be sure to see lots of bell sleeves this spring! I love the simplicity of this Pleione Lace Blouse. I can imagine wearing this with a turquoise Rayne Kendra Scott necklace or Baublebar tassles… so pretty!
* Lettuce Ruffled Turtleneck * You know, I haven’t always been a huge turtleneck kind of girl… my neck can get a little uncomfortable. But lately, I’ve been wearing them a lot! And I’ve gotten used to them. I love the lettuce ruffling on this particular one, and it’s light material… It’s fitted and super cute! Pair it with a jean jacket :) Ahhh. Love. It also comes in 4 colors and is under $30.
* Pink Pleated Dress * Is this not the cutest little spring dress?! I love the pleats and sleeves! It’s so pretty. If you’re not familiar with ASOS, you can sign up for a year of 2-day free shipping for $19… They have free returns as well! This particular dress is from the UK so it will take a tad longer, but I think it’s worth it. So gorgeous!
* Jeffie Beaded Clutch * I love the pops of color (turquoise- my favorite!) in this little beaded number. It’s enough to make an outfit stand out by itself!
* Pink Beaded Fringe Clutch * If turquoise isn’t your color, maybe pink is? The beaded details are awesome and this comes in three color choices :)
* Sam Edelman Pink Pumps * Wearing all black for Valentine’s Day this year? Maybe you can add a little pop of color with these pretty pink pumps. I have yet to own any shoes (besides my tennies) with color. These would be my first pick!
* Embroidered Clutch * I love this embroidered clutch that screams tropical vacation + margarita! Yes, please! Imagine this with that white bell sleeve blouse and tassled earrings I mentioned above! :)
* Tom’s Wedge Booties * There’s something about the style of these booties that’s so different than others and I love them. Simple with a bit of edge. Perfect with jeans and a tee.
Today I’ve got a training for work and then I’m off to prepare for the week. I’m flying to Chicago on Thursday to co-host a baby shower for my bestie! I’m excited but anxious to get it all set up and ready :) Tonight I’m going to chill though and watch The Bachelor at a friend’s house… it’s so bad, it’s good. #addicted… (ha!) I hope you have a great day!
I’ll finish with a quote from Martin Luther King, Jr.:
“I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality”