Happiness continues into December and I’m thankful for the holiday cheer & merriment that shines with the season. I hope you all take a moment to step away from the hustle and bustle to relax and reflect on this year’s blessings. Cheers!
These are a few of my favorite things!
1.Red, Green, Gold, Sparkle, & Festive Colors
2. Bing Crosby bacon & egg mornings and my new Holiday candle from Nest
3. Husband in his green robe & glasses with bedhead.
4. It’s A Wonderful Life. Every year. On repeat. I love thee, Bedford Falls.
5. Ice Skating with a Hot Chocolate
6. Anthropologie home decor
7. Chunky sweaters & cozy socks.
8. Advent Series at Church and lighting the candles.
9. The first snowfall in December that happens in Chicago, not here. But I can dream of it faraway. And then return to Austin Winter Bliss in January.
10. Bright fuzzy red pom pom hats.
11. Festive glass ornaments & lights
12. Reading a page turner by the fire
13. Holiday Parties and Christmas Sweaters
14. Frango Mints & Macy’s Windows
15. Nap time under a pile of blankets
16. Holiday Cards
17. Reading ‘Twas the Night before Christmas before bed on Christmas Eve
18. Starbucks Peppermint Hot Cocoa
19. Cedar & Holiday Scented Candles
20. Playing cards & listening to George Winston
21. Mom’s needlepoint stockings
22. Austin’s A Christmas Carol (currently at Zach Theater)… best play I have ever seen!
23. Caroling at my Aunt Peggy’s house
24. Michael Bublé Christmas