Halloween was just two weeks ago but with Thanksgiving looming ahead and the JLA Christmas Affair coming up this week, I can’t help but feel a little bit in the holiday spirit! I bought my Christmas sweater and I’m ready for some fun parties! Now if you’re feeling festive and ahead of the holiday game like I am, it’s time to grab your sweater too! Come Black Friday and the beginning of December, many of these will sell out! If you’re like me, you want to be ready. So from left to right, here is a roundup of my favorite (and the cuuuuuutest) holiday sweaters!
1.FLEECE NAVIDAD! Oh man, just looking at this sweater makes me happy. How adorable is that sheep?! Wear this sweater with a bold lip and you’ll look more festive than ever!
2. ELF BODY! This sweater is amazing. And the grey color is a perfect neutral if you don’t love wearing red or green.
3. OH CHRISTMAS TREE– How fun is this tassel tree? Or the white capped sleeves? I love the silver paired with red.
4.ORNAMENTS– This is such a cute sweater with so much going on! I love the black and all the ornaments and lights. So pretty.
5. MEOWY CHRISTMAS– If you’re a cat or pun lover, this one is for you ;)
6. MR. SNOWMAN– Because Frosty wants to enjoy your party too!
7. LIGHT UP TREE– If you want a less heavy tree than the tassel one on your sweater, this style is perfect. Love the snowflakes fluttering :)
8. MR. REINDEER– Rudolph doesn’t get much cuter than that… This might be my second favorite sweater. The Fleece Navidad takes first place!
Which is your favorite?