Happy Hump Day! I noticed yesterday that my favorite booties went on sale at Nordstrom and after being sucked into the site (which is way too easy to do), I found that many fun shoes for this fall and winter are on sale too! There’s nothing like finding a product you love at a fabulous sale price! I thought I’d share these pieces I found with you!
1. Vince Camuto Feina Booties // YAY! Last year my favorite Vince booties sold out in my size before I could blink my eyes! I’ve been dying for this black bootie and it’s now under $100! It also comes in a gorgeous khaki suede. So pretty! WAHOO!
2. Free People Vegan Faux Leather Skirt // Wowza! That was a mouthful! Leather skirts are SO in right now. Stay tuned for a fun one coming soon to The Autumn Girl. I love wearing mine for fancier occasions. The look is so chic. You’ll notice what you just clicked on links you to Macy’s… it’s already sold out at Nordstrom!
3. Thread & Supply Peacoat // I am in need of a peacoat. Are you? I hate shopping for coats though because they can be super expensive! Want to hear something crazy? This coat is under $40. I repeat, UNDER FORTY DOLLARS!
4. MELISSA BUTTON FRYE BOOTS // Yes, I put this in all caps for a reason! Frye boots are amazing quality and have been priced matched for your benefit! I highly recommend getting a pair- they are so well made and perfect for fall and winter!
5. Halogen Over the Knee boot // If you know what’s good for your legs, you know it’s over the knee. Sex-yyyy. I am so excited for my OTK boots to arrive! I got this pretty pair in grey suede. It also comes in black (pictured) and bordeaux suede :)
6. AG Skinny Jeans // I just adore the wash and style of these gorgeous skinny jeans! Skinnies are a must with those ankle booties!
7. Toms ‘Desert’ Wedge Bootie // This beautiful little bootie is 20% off in the most gorgeous taupe color :)
8. Socialite Cowlneck Dress // This pretty dress is perfect for warmer fall days and can be paired with booties, heels, you name it! And it’s under $25! DEAL!
9. Michael Kors Quilted Jacket // I love Michael Kors jackets! I have a pretty red one and it’s so perfect for transitioning from fall to winter… Oh my gosh, I can’t believe I’m saying that when we have barely had fall hit here! C’MON COOL WEATHER. This jacket is so pretty and also comes in a gorgeous olive color!